I will be presenting with Stanley Santire of Santire Law Firm on the The Rise in Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants Litigation on January 17th at 2:30 p.m. at the Texas Bar Advanced Employment Law Course in Dallas, Texas. You can get a copy of our paper by registering to attend the event (registration link here).
This is a fantastic course for employment lawyers in Texas, which offers 15 hours of CLE credit over two days.
Additional presentations will include:
- State Law Update
- Anti-Slapp Update
- Conducting Effective Investigations
- What Is it Worth? How We Value Employment Cases
- Proving Up Attorney’s Fees
- Structuring Settlement Agreements
- Practical Applications and Q&A
- Best Practices in Summary Judgment
- Defining Harassment: Has it Really Changed in the #metoo Era
- Effective Training: You Need More Than a Video
- The Evolving Landscape of LGBTQ Protections
- FMLA and FLSA Updates
- Social Media Evidence and Ethics
Leiza Dolghih is a partner at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas, Texas and a Co-Chair of the firm’s Trade Secrets and Non-Compete Disputes national practice. Her practice includes commercial, intellectual property and employment litigation. You can contact her directly at Leiza.Dolghih@LewisBrisbois.com or (214) 722-7108.