While most of my blog posts relate to non-compete and trade secrets issues, I do blog about general commercial and employment issues as well since I have a broad employment and business litigation practice. According to you, here’s the top five posts in 2016:
- Practical Guide to Enforcing Non-Compete Agreements in Texas (Part II)
- Common Defenses to a Breach of Contract Claim in Texas
- Foreign Plaintiff v. Foreign Defendant Destroys Diversity even if the Plaintiff’s Principal Place of Business is in Texas
- 5 Common Mistakes That Companies Make with Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Providing References for a Former Employee – What Can an Employer Say in Texas?
Leiza litigates non-compete and trade secrets lawsuits in a variety of industries in federal and state courts. For a consultation regarding a dispute involving a noncompete agreement or misappropriation of trade secrets, contact Leiza at Leiza.Dolghih@lewisbrisbois.com or (214) 722-7108 or fill out the form below.