- Successfully dissolved a wrongfully-obtained temporary restraining order against a private aircraft management and charter company in cases involving trade secrets misappropriation claims, paving the way to a successful resolution of the entire lawsuit.
- Successfully defended a physician accused of breaching a non-compete agreement by a former employer.
- Successfully defended an enterprise resource planning company accused of trade secrets misappropriation and non-compete violations in a number of related state courts lawsuits, a federal lawsuit, and a related arbitration proceeding.
- Successfully enforced a non-compete agreement on behalf of staffing agency by obtaining a temporary restraining order against a former employee who was violating the agreement. As a result, the employee agreed to comply with the agreement’s restrictions.
- Successfully enforced a non-disclosure agreement on behalf of a software company and obtained injunctive relief against a former employee requiring her to return the company’s data and pay the company’s attorney’s fees and costs incurred in the enforcement action.
- Obtained a grant of special appearance on behalf of a foreign client accused of trade secrets misappropriation by a Texas company.
- Successfully enforced a non-compete agreement on behalf of an occupational therapy clinic by obtaining a temporary restraining order against a former employee who was violating the agreement; the employee agreed to comply with the agreement’s restrictions.
- Assisted multiple employers in successfully enforcing their non-competition agreements against former employees.
- Facilitated return of employer’s confidential information taken by a departing employee and obtained a temporary injunction against the employee prohibiting the use of such confidential information at the new place of employment.
- Obtained a temporary injunction on behalf of an employer enforcing a non-compete clause against two departed employees who opened a competing business
- Obtained a temporary injunction on behalf of former business owners prohibiting enforcement of their non-compete agreement
- Defended several large companies accused of misappropriating trade secrets and aiding and abetting such misappropriation
- Filed a declaratory judgment suit on behalf of a former employee resulting in a non-compete restraint being reduced from 5-years to 2-years by the former employer
- Advised multiple business owners regarding their rights and obligations under non-competition agreements related to the sale of their business
- Advised hundreds of employees regarding their rights and obligations under their non-competition agreements
- Advised employers regarding wage and hour violation and unemployment benefits
- Assisted several former employees in their disputes with former employers regarding their post-employment obligations
- Negotiated modifications to and release of various non-competition agreements
- Advised employers regarding various employment issues involving claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, breach of employment agreement and other employment-related claims
If you need help with noncompete agreements, nonsolicitation agreements, trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duty, and trade secret misappropriation, do not hesitate to contact me using the form, or call the office at (214) 722-7108. You can also email me at Leiza.Dolghih@lewisbrisbois.com.
Address: 2100 Ross Avenue, Suite 2000, Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone: (214) 722-7108