For many businesses, departure of key employees is often followed by departure of key customers or leads. A well-drafted non-solicitation agreement can prevent this from happening and protect the company’s client base. Depending on the industry or the type of services that a business offers, a non-solicitation agreement (a promise not to solicit company’s clients) may be a better option than a non-compete agreement ( a promise not to compete with the company).
I help companies and businesses:
- Assess whether they need non-solicitation agreements or other types or protective agreements
- Identify key employees that need to sign non-solicitation agreements and the scope of such agreements
- Draft non-solicitation agreements
- Audit the existing non-solicitation agreements and determine whether they comply with the current non-compete law
- Recommend other measures that will help business protect their investment in key employees
- Enforce non-solicitation agreements in court
For information about Texas non-compete agreements, please click here.
If you need a consultation, call (214) 939-4458, email LDolghih@GodwinLaw.com or fill out the form below: